The sixth annual National Eye Health Week (NEHW) takes place this week (21 – 27 September 2015).
Once again, Butterflies Healthcare are proud to be one of the weeks official partners and along with eye care charities, organisations and health professionals from across the UK are joining together to promote the importance of eye health and the need for regular sight tests for all.
Themes for the week, which will be reflected in a series of emails, are:
- Monday - The Importance of Regular Sight Tests/General Eye Health
- Tuesday – Children's Eye Health
- Wednesday – UV Protection
- Thursday – Beauty
- Friday – Nutrition and the Eye
- Saturday – Dry EyeIf you haven't already read the latest issue of Vista magazine you can online here.